Initial Publication date: 05/12/2020 Revision Date: 06/26/2020
- Arkansas Welding Academy acknowledges that it has signed and returned to the Department of Higher Education (ED) the Certification and Agreement and assures that it intends to use no less than fifty percent of the funds received under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that Arkansas Welding Academy has received from the Department pursuant to the institution`s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students amounts to $25,673.00.
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of 06/26/2020 amounts to $3,287.62.
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 30.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act (Currently less than 10) will not be posted at this time so that the student`s personal information will be protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Methodology for Awarding Student Emergency Grants
- Students, if you have been notified that you are eligible to receive an Emergency Financial Aid Grant please complete the following form and return it to the Financial Aid office. You will receive further instructions upon submission: Cares Act Grant Acknowledgement
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Phone Number*
1920 North Redmond Road
(501) 982-WELD (9353)
Fax: (501) 588-8889
© 2020 Arkansas Welding Academy